Thursday, September 4, 2008

First day of Preschool

Tuesday was Dalaney's first day of preschool. We are so lucky this year because her school is right down the street. She loves to grab Halle and Drew and run down to school-so grown up. She is loving it and I am loving having some one on one time with Ethan.
Halle, Drew, and Dalaney

4 comments:

Andrea said...

That is so nice for her to have something for herself, and some time for you. You are an amazing mom!!

Andrea said...

So,so cute! I can't believe she is already in preschool! What a cute family!!

Amy said...

I love how excited kids get to do something new!

That was sure a fast few years...

Jill said...

So fun to have all these girls in preschool together. I know that Camryn is loving it and loves to talk about all her friends in her class.