Sunday, September 5, 2010

Let Freedom Ring!

I seriously am so behind on my blog that I hope I can remember everything that we did for the 4th.(: Something that we have done for the last few years is to go boating with the Dyes. This year was a little chilly, but it was still fun. Out in the boat, the waves were really high and strong. Ethan was scared so I told him to just pretend that he was on a Roller Coaster. Dalaney heard me say this, and she replied, "yeah, until we all die!!!" So that really helped make Ethan feel better about the whole boat situation.(: Mike had to work, but besides that, we had a lot of fun!Is my sister talented or what!!! She amazes me all the time.
Whit and Jesse
So scared!(:
Beautiful Kate
Jefferson and Dalaney
Spencer and me
I love this picture of my sister Kathy taking a picture of her daughter Bella.
The two scaredy cats!(:
Spencer
Hot tubbin'...what a life!(:
Whitney and Ethan with Santa beards...sort of.(:
The Gang
The "pro" bar-b-q ers. I'm not going to mention the eyebrows that were synged right after I took this.(:
Can you believe we had to use blankets on the 4th of July.
Ethan wasn't a big fan of the loud fireworks.(: This picture was for my brother David. He lives in Vegas, and he was really sad that he was missing all of our 4th of July festivities. So he told us to think of him sitting by himself with his sparkler on his front porch feeling lonely.(: So this is all of the kids being sad that Uncle David and Aunt Lindsay weren't there.
Ethan

4 comments:

ChicChat said...

Cute pics. You look so pretty!

Wendy said...

I loved all the pics!!! Cute families!

Britt said...

You're kids are so cute, so are those cupcakes!

Amy said...

Your pictures are always so fun!