So awesome! We have about 5 "Cars" cars but a whole bucket of hot wheels! I am glad that I have another boy now that will enjoy all of them in a few more years!
I am a very lucky wife who gets to stay home with my children while my husband works REALLY hard. I have 5 kids who I totally love-most of the time. I am lucky enough to have my own hair salon in my home and so I work one or two days a week.
6 comments:
Austin would be so jealous!
So awesome! We have about 5 "Cars" cars but a whole bucket of hot wheels! I am glad that I have another boy now that will enjoy all of them in a few more years!
Nothing beats a line of fabulous Cars cars!
I think I would line up all my kitchen utensils if I could!
Love that!
This makes me laugh!! Brayden LOVES his cars as well. He even lines them up just like that :)
That picture is classic!!! Preston LOVES his cars too!
Post a Comment