Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where's Whitney???

Last month, we had a HUGE thunderstorm! There were warnings on T.V. that there could be quarter size hail, and death causing lightening strikes. Yeah, a little scary. Well, I happen to LOVE summer thunderstorms. They bring back such great memories of sitting on the porch with my mom and dad, and just watching the amazing light show. Well, my sweet Whitney has always been TeRRifieD of Thunderstorms. Seriously, we thought she would out grow it, but she never has. I think it is borderline pure anxiety. Anyway, we started having this storm, and this is where I found Whitney.

Yes...that is my closet aka the safest place in the house?!?

That night we ended up with all the girls in our room. Good times!(:

What does your room look like when there is a thunderstorm? This is our typical thunderstorm room.(: And I am so glad that I pulled out the sleeping bags for them.(:

No comments: