Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Chore Charts
I just have to tell you all quick about http://myjobchart.com. I don't know if you ever look at the blog http://howdoesshe.com, but they just gave out this link to this FREE job chart website. I have constantly been trying to come up with a chore chart system in my home. I print something out, my kids do it for a week, and then it fizzles out. I am SuPER excited about this website. You upload your kids pictures and assign them chores. Each chore has a point value. You can customize your rewards, or your kids can add rewards from amazon that they want to work towards. I'm not explaining it the best, but I just set it up for my kids, and I can't wait for them to get home so that we can finish it up. I just wanted to pass this on in case any of you struggle like I do. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























1 comment:
I DO !! so thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment