The day was inevtable! Honestly I can't wait until the day when our house is rid of barbies. The clothes, the shoes, everything makes such a mess! But I don't think we will be replacing our barbie bin with farm equipment :)
I am a very lucky wife who gets to stay home with my children while my husband works REALLY hard. I have 5 kids who I totally love-most of the time. I am lucky enough to have my own hair salon in my home and so I work one or two days a week.
3 comments:
I like the idea of "Farm Barbies." Sounds like you are onto something.
Great way to capture what is going on in your life.
The day was inevtable! Honestly I can't wait until the day when our house is rid of barbies. The clothes, the shoes, everything makes such a mess! But I don't think we will be replacing our barbie bin with farm equipment :)
Post a Comment