Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Cows Pay-off...just a little!(:

So, on the radio this morning, on Kbul 93, they were talking about peoples obsessions. I totally called in! I told them about Mike's OBSESSION with cows and I totally WON! - SO FUNNY! I won 4 tickets to Disney on Ice. I recorded it with my flip camera, so you all could enjoy it.(: By the way, I was on the phone with Jamie, so when I'm talking, I'm not talking to myself. He, he! And by the way, I'm the second one on the video...not the lady obsessed with rabbits.(:

10 comments:

Hugs from mom said...

I love it! That is so funny!

The Holdaway Family said...

So funny!

The Holdaway Family said...

P.S. awesome moooooo!

Melissa said...

That is awesome!!!

Dan and Anne said...

That was hilarious!! I am glad you won the tickets.

Malissa said...

The MOOO at the end was awesome!!

triciathomas said...

YAY!!! I totally want to go to Disney on ice but cannot talk James into it!

Stephanie said...

You have a voice for radio! Forget the salon! I love it! That is so funny!

Jamie Smith said...

I am still laughing!! MOOOOOOO!!

Karla said...

love it, I couldn't wait to watch it and it was worth the wait!! Good job on the radio!