O.K., just so you all know, I was going to name this post..."Hallelujah...the Last Christmas post." I am so sick of uploading pictures, I seriously could scream. I know all of these pictures probably bore you, they are starting to bore me too, but I wanted to remember the great Christmas that we had this year.
We all woke up early on Christmas morning so that we could open presents before we headed to church at 9am. I will let you do the math...yes it was early.(: Sacrament meeting was so nice and such a great start to a fabulous day. After church we headed up North to Mike's parents house. They are always so generous to all of us and they make the day lots of fun. We opened gifts, played games, and of course ate yummy food. After spending a relaxing day with all of the Smith family, we headed to Springville to enjoy the night with my parents and brothers. Yes, we got to do the nativity play all over again...which was tons of fun!(: We really are so blessed, and I am so grateful for the chance we have to celebrate our Saviors birth in such a fun way.
 |
| Looks like Santa came!! |
 |
| So excited! |
 |
| Ethan got his "Kung Fu Panda" toy. I think Santa might have had to look EVERYWHERE for this one! And I think Santa might have had to pay $30 shipping to get it here before Christmas! Santa should probably start a little earlier next year!(: |
 |
| Dalaney got an American Girl doll from Santa! She was seriously so excited, and I was seriously NOT so excited when a couple days after Christmas, Ethan decided to give her doll a haircut!! (We fixed it!) |
 |
| Kate ended up with not one, but two gymnastic beams this Christmas. I expect her to get straight 10's on her beam routines from now on!!(: |
 |
| Ethan was a little excited about his bow. |
 |
| Whitney was really excited about her bow too. I think Santa is SOOO funny!(: |
 |
| Another fun toy that I think might have been a pain in Santa's rear end!(: He loves it and I guess that's what matters. |
 |
| Whitney ended up with a new Kindle Fire. (spoiled) |
 |
| Spencer's favorite toy...seriously! |
 |
| The Smith clan. I love these fun memories that my kids are creating! |
 |
For the encore production of the Nativity play, Ethan decided to be aunt Jamima I mean a wise man.(: |
 |
| Cute angel London with baby Jesus |
 |
| Whitney was nominated to be the camel...she was super happy about it!(: |
 |
| Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!(: |
No comments:
Post a Comment