Friday, January 20, 2012

Neighborhood Retreat 2012

Every year I get to spend a weekend with some of my very favorite people in the whole wide world.(: This was my 8th year going to the retreat, and I have LOVED it every single year!  Usually when I am there, I work on making my blog into a book, and I did do a little of that, but mostly I just relaxed, watched movies, and ate yummy food.  It was nice to have a weekend to recoup and enjoy being with seriously great women.
Me and Jamie in our twiner pj's! (It's a tradition!)

There are always fun games being played somewhere in the house.

Our work stations (I love this picture, because Karla looks like she's fed up with us, I look like I'm about to fall asleep, and of course, Jamie looks cute like always!)

Jamie made valentines bows for her girls and for Dalaney.  We had to try them on to make sure they looked alright.(:

The "Huge" gang

Doing what we do best...being crazy!(:

Friday night games...I think I might have been being a dog or a bull here...I'm not really sure.

Hot tubbin'...it took a lot of convincing to get Kelly in the germ infested hot tub...we're all clean...right?!?

Just an example of our lavish meals.

My roomies

Some of my favorite girls...Katrina and Ruth

The Smith girls.  (Just a side note, Lauren woke up sick that day, and we were all trying to stay away from her...she didn't stink or anything like that.)

Cute Shaylyn and Katie

The retreat would not be the same with out our crazy Kelly!

More of my favorite people: Kelly, Emily, Jill, and Tricia

Can't wait til' next year!!

2 comments:

ChicChat said...

How fun! I love the pic of you in your North face Jacket...so pretty!

Katrina Witt said...

karin, the retreat wouldnt be the same without you either!!!! love u