We've made it a tradition, that every year the Smith family meets at our house for a Christmas party. This year we had some yummy soups for dinner, rode on the trailer and saw the Festival of Lights, Had a fun Hot Chocolate Bar and of course, we all played the White Elephant game. It's a little crazy to have everyone inside of our small house, but I seriously love every minute of it. I hope that it will continue for years to come.
 |
| Boston, Dalaney, and Collin |
 |
| Some of the Family |
 |
| Insert craziness here(: |
 |
| The gang-minus Whitney who was pushing in the brake so we didn't all roll down the hill (scary) |
 |
| Whitney, Kamri, and Katelynn |
 |
| Me and Spencer (who was really happy!) |
 |
| I had to add this picture of Ethan being amazed by the lights. |
 |
| The Hot Chocolate bar |
 |
| Love it! |
 |
| My mother and Father-in-law |
 |
| Mike's sister Elisa and her family |
 |
| The kids haven't quite figured out the white elephant game, but it was fun anyway.(: |
 |
| The adults white elephant game. Mike ended up with a "sexy" cup and I got a fun snow globe from Mike's mom. |
 |
| Katelynn modeling the sexy cup.(: |
 |
| Cute Kamri in her Santa socks (just look sideways) |
 |
| Mike's sister Jenni and her clan. I love this picture. |
 |
| Whitney modeling the "Bump-its" and the sexy cup. It's hard to see her hair, but seriously, it was so funny! |
 |
| Mike's sister Camille and her fun family |
1 comment:
That was one of the funnest nights!!! Seriously! I love this tradition so thanks so much for having us over!!
Post a Comment