Wednesday, February 15, 2012

BFF Slumber Party

First of all, I don't know what is wrong with my camera, but I have been getting really crappy pictures lately, so sorry in advance.(:  A couple of weekends ago, Dalaney got to have her BFF, Halle, come for a sleepover.  We don't usually do sleepovers, but we, of course, made an exception for Halle.  Whenever Dalaney and Halle get together the sass is totally turned on!  These two could definately sass with the best of um.(:  Mike and I took them out for dinner and dessert and then we went home and they watched "Never Say Never" the Justin Beiber movie....Dalaney had been planning that for weeks.(:  I'm so glad that Dalaney has such a good friend and that they can always have so much fun together.

They are big into matching each other...I don't know where they got that idea from...??

2 comments:

Susie Rowley said...

cute! That reminds me of a all the good times we had almost every weekend when we were kids :)

busymama27 said...

ha ha sorry I thought I was logged in but it put me as unknown. I hope you know that was me... otherwise that would just be weird! :)