Spencer is addicted to the computer! I am completely serious...this kid would play all day long if I let him. The other night I woke up around 2 o'clock, because I could hear something. Oh don't worry, because it was Spencer playing on the computer!!! He can turn it on and totally get to where he needs to be. Crazy!! I told him that he CANNOT play the computer during the middle of the night! So now he just wakes up around 5am and plays then. You're probably asking when does this kid sleep?? Well, I haven't quite figured that out...I seriously think he is up more than I realize. Oh well, at least he lets me sleep...most of the time.(:
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























2 comments:
I've got one of these computer addicts too. Maybe they'll grow up to be rich computer geniuses and they'll take care of us in our old age.
That's so crazy! These kids are sooo smart. Kenistyn can get to her favorite websites too...but she prefers her sleep during the night. ;)
Post a Comment