Thursday, May 17, 2012

Spencer Turns...



I can hardly believe that my baby is 3!  I hate to admit it, but I'm kind of glad.  I feel like I might finally be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Don't get me wrong, I Love, love, love tiny little babies, but I am super excited about this new phase of life we are coming into.  Spencer still likes to snuggle with me, so I don't feel like I am missing out baby snuggle.(:   Spencer is such a fun child.  I think Heavenly Father knew that after Ethan...I needed a little easier of a child.(:  Some of Spencer's favorite things right now are reading books, singing (He can sing almost every song on the radio), pajamas (he has a fetish with them and changes into them half way through the day quite often), copying what people say ( you know what we all use to do when we were younger that drove our moms crazy), and jumping on the trampoline.  Spencer speech has been a little slow, but he's come along way from when he use to say the word "ice" for everything.  He is super smart, but he still only will say a few words at a time and when he tries to speak in sentences, I (his mother) can't even understand him).  We are having him tested right now, so we will see what they say.  I am so glad and feel so blessed that Spencer is a part of our family.  Love you guber face! 





Ethan wanted to buy him a Mrs. Potato Head.  He LOVED it!

We bought him some new underwear, hoping to encourage him.  He wanted to put them on right away.(:

Over the diaper of course.(:

Grandma Smith made Spencer this awesome blanket!

Whitney got creative with this one.  I'm glad someone in our house likes to bake.(:

No comments: