Thursday, May 17, 2012

XCEL Gymnastics


It has been so fun this spring to watch Katelynn compete in XCEL Gymnastics.  She competed on the diamond level and she did really well.  It's fun to see her with a team of girls that she completely loved hanging out with.  Some fun things about XCEL are, on bars she got to jump to the high bar (the first time I watched her do this I gasp really loud, and was completely embarrassed after that)(:  Kate just keeps getting stronger and better, and I am so proud of her!
Kate and Kinley

Taking first on the vault

Brynna and Kate

The crazy trio...Kate, Kinley, and Lexi

Whitney came with us to the Park City meet.  Let's just say that the girls might have been having a little TOO much fun!(:




The Nebo team


Finishing up the season at State

The crazies with their coach, Ashley

Lexi and Kate

2 comments:

Hugs from mom said...

That's so awesome! Congratulations Kate!

Karin said...

mom i was on gold not diamond! :)