I just had to post a couple of cute pictures of Ethan. He is getting so big, he's not a baby anymore, and that makes me happy and a little sad. He has decided that he can eat by himself. I know that this is something that they have to eventually do, but I am never really excited about all the messes that are made at every meal time. I guess it makes for some really cute pictures. My parents gave Ethan this suit for Christmas. I thought that it was too big for him, but Mike decided to put him in it and we couldn't believe how much
he looked like a little man. So cute!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























2 comments:
He is adorable...I'm always a bit sad and glad with each mile stone too! I don't like the messes, but i'm always glad to not have to spoon feed anymore too!
Holy Cow!!! He is so grown up. And so handsome at that! I am really so happy that you started a blog and are doing wonderfully at keeping it up!
Post a Comment