Friday, May 30, 2008

We had a great memorial weekend. We spent Sunday up with the Smiths. we had a great dinner, and then we visited 4 different cemetaries. At the Draper Cemetary there is this pulpit like thing. All the kids think that they need to have a turn either being a judge, bearing their testimony, or singing a song. I'll post Dalaney's testimony from the pulpit today too. On Monday, Mike and I took the kids out to breakfast at Maglebys (kind of a tradition), then we headed to the Spanish Fork Cemetary with the Robbins family. After that we had a yummy bar-b-que at my parent's house and then sang to my mom for her birthday. Over all, it was a great weekend.

5 comments:

leesa said...

Ilove it!

Mike and Andrea said...

I love that she loves baby bumble bees and bunny rabbits! LOL

Amanda said...

Sounds like you had alot of fun! Your family picture at the top is adorable!!! I love it.

Andrea said...

It looks like you had a great weekend. I enjoyed the testimony. I miss weekends like that with my family. You are making me homesick.

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend, but it would have been better if we were there too, right??? J/K Thanks for coming to dinner this Saturday! Love you guys!