Thursday, May 15, 2008
Finally giving in
Well, I finally did it. My friends have been telling me forever to start a blog and so I finally gave in. I'm not promising that it will ever be anything great, because I am not the best journaler. But I will try and keep it updated so that you all can know what we're up to. Chat soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























9 comments:
WOO HOO! I am so excited that you started this. I think you will really like and get into it...I HOPE! Super cute!
Hey girl I am so excited you join the exciting world of blogging :) We need to get together soon for lunch or something.... keep in touch and your family is adorable!!!
I am so glad you made a blog! It looks WAY cute! Love you guys! -Lis
Hey. Dave and I have a blog. You need to add it to your friends and family list. It is dlrobbins.blogspot.com
Hello, very cute blog. your family is darling! I am adding you to my list, okay? I am exited to be able to at least talk to you this way now, since we don't seem to have any family get-togethers anymore. talk to you soon.
I am so glad you are blogging. This is the best way for me to stay in touch. Check out our blog. www.theswensonfamily5.blogspot.com
How fun! It looks so cute! Blogging is so much fun! I'm glad you asked if we had one. It was fun to see you and your family.
Yea!!! I'm too am glad you've been sucked in ;). I've found it's a great way to keep in touch and you may not be the best journaler, but I am the worst...and this had been so much easier for me! I'll be checking back often!
by the way, your family is darling! granted I already knew since my sisters told me!
Post a Comment