
Mike and I decided that for our 11 year anniversary, we needed to do something fun, so after I cried, whined, and begged, Mike gave in and we decided to go to Mexico. (Just kidding about the whining-the rest is accurate.) We stayed at an all inclusive resort in Puerto Vallarta for 4 days. It was the best 4 days ever. We sat on the beach, swam in the "adult only" pool, drank pina colatas, and took romantic walks on the beach. It was so relaxing, besides the great sunburns that we got (We ran out of sunblock and it was $20 in the gift shop-we're cheap) The sunsets were AMAZING! This picture doesn't even do it justice. The night of our anniversary we ate at one of the fancy restuarants. We were just sitting there, and all of the sudden all of the waiters came out banging pans, really loud. Everyone was looking around to see whos birthday it was, including us, and then they stopped at our table. They started singing "Happy anniversary to you" (in their spanish accents). It was really embarrasing but very nice of them. The whole vacation was totally amazing! I can't believe that Mike and I have been married 11 years. I love him so much and I am so grateful he found me.


7 comments:
JEALOUS!!! One, you are in Mexico. Two, how fun with no kids. And three, you are looking ever so fabulous in that adorable swim suit! I am so happy that you guys did end up going. We miss you guys a ton!
I'm jealous....I guess I will have to cry, whine and beg to get my husband to take me somewhere for our 11th...fat chance since we will still have a baby under 1!
So fun, and gorgeous pictures. Especially the one of you in your swimsuit... HOTTIE! I love that you're blogging, thanks to my help!! Kidding. Looks great!
I wanted to go somewhere for our ten year, but I was still nursing, so we just went out, it was still fun. Hopefully we will get to do a big trip some day! It looks really fun!
What a great anniversary. What is the actual day? Ours is today. Nine great years. It looks like a wonderful vacation.
I am so excited that you are blogging too! I am also jealous of your trip to Mexico. Congratulations on 11 years!
I am still a little jealous, but so glad you guys got to go! You both deserved it. I can't believe that you have been married 11 years either, HOLY COW!!
Post a Comment