Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Mom's Day

I just wanted to quickly post a blog about mother's day-since I have the greatest mom.(: We had a great day. We got to see both my mom and Mike's mom and spend a little time with them both. This picture is in front of my parents home by the walnut tree, where we take a lot of pictures, so this spot will probably start to look familiar to all of you. This is my mom and sister, Kathy ( love the model pose). My other sister Kristi is living in Scotland, but she's coming home soon-YEAH! My mom and sisters are my best friends, I know that sounds cheesy, but I really do just love being with them. My mom (and dad) did a great job raising me- because I turned out pretty much perfect--Totally kidding. I love you mom.
Later on Mother's day we headed to Alpine to have a bar-b-que at Mike's sisters house. We had fun eating, playing pool, and playing guitar hero, but with the whole band (I don't know the name, that is how behind the times we are). Mike's mom is such a good example to me. I am so grateful for her and for all that she does for us.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Way to go Karin!! Looks great. I will put you on my favs so I can check it often.

Amy C said...

That picture of you with your mom and Kathy is so cute!

La Penseuse Viable said...

this is adorable! i love that you have a blog. oh by the way, did i tell you that i'm in high school musical 3?!

Dave and Lindsay said...

You just copy my post and put it into a new post for you. Then delete my answers and put your answers in and publish the post. Make sure to tag new people so they can do it after you.