Heck no! I let Nicklaus drench himself with the hose the other day for like an hour because he was SO happy playing with it and I was content to be able to actually watch the news and sit for a minute. He stood under our patio cover playing with that hose just as happy as a clam and I could see exactly where he was the whole time so it worked...with boys you've go to do what you've got to do. ;)
Let me tell you my friend, boys are a whole new experience...mine wipe me out and I celebrate containment! But they're just so dang cute and fun!! Anytime you're feeling like you need therapy give me a call :)
HECK NO!!! I have resorted to sticking Isaac in his crib with some toys the last few days. I wanted to tell you congrats on the new babe in the belly, and also that I used a drug called Zofran for morning sickness it was great. It didn't make me as drowsy as the phenigren.
I am a very lucky wife who gets to stay home with my children while my husband works REALLY hard. I have 5 kids who I totally love-most of the time. I am lucky enough to have my own hair salon in my home and so I work one or two days a week.
10 comments:
Heck no! I let Nicklaus drench himself with the hose the other day for like an hour because he was SO happy playing with it and I was content to be able to actually watch the news and sit for a minute. He stood under our patio cover playing with that hose just as happy as a clam and I could see exactly where he was the whole time so it worked...with boys you've go to do what you've got to do. ;)
Is he playing with a flamethrower? No.
You are fine.
good to see that we are all much more similar than we think. you are a great mom karin!!!
It looks like you are learning what boys are all about! He is so cute.
Yay, i finally found your blog!! You inspired me to become a blogger:)such CUTE kids! I love them.
He is contained- that is the best part! Congrats! Sounds like your brave and adding another one! That's exciting!
Just wait until it's a live snake he is holding!:)
Good moms give their kids a little lattitude every once in awhile!
So Good Job Mom!
Let me tell you my friend, boys are a whole new experience...mine wipe me out and I celebrate containment! But they're just so dang cute and fun!! Anytime you're feeling like you need therapy give me a call :)
WHAT?!?! Did that girl below say you're "adding another one"?!?!? Since when--is this an announcement? :) If so, congrats!!!
HECK NO!!! I have resorted to sticking Isaac in his crib with some toys the last few days.
I wanted to tell you congrats on the new babe in the belly, and also that I used a drug called Zofran for morning sickness it was great. It didn't make me as drowsy as the phenigren.
Post a Comment