Thursday, June 4, 2009
BYU dance
This last year, my girls have been taking creative dance through BYU. They all had a lot of fun, minus Whitney, who thought her teacher was a little out there. Anyway, a few Saturdays ago, they had their recitals. The stage that they usually have it on was being remodeled, and we were on the back row, so the pictures are not that great. Notice that there is not a picture of Whitney dancing...that would be because she made me swear that I wouldn't post any of her dance pictures. I am posting the one of all the girls, just so you can see why Whitney didn't want any pictures posted.....Yeah, it's because of the AWESOME outfit that she got to wear.(:




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























2 comments:
You got to love dance outfits!!! Oakley has had some silly ones too! I just want to tell you how much fun my girls had at the stock show with their cousins!! Kara is still talking about it!"Mom you know the girls that are my cousins that like cows too!" She is too funny for words some times! But we will have to get them together more often!
I HAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE that costume!!!!!!!!!!
-Whitney
Post a Comment