Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Millard County Fair

Because just one fair is not quite enough for the year, Mike decided to enter Whitney into two fairs this year.(: Yes, you all know how much I love fairs...Anyway, one of Whitney's steers was ready to show, so Mike decided to take her to Delta to the fair. I really wanted to go to support Whit and Mike, but the thought of chasing after Ethan, while holding Spencer kind of made the decision a little easier.(: So I didn't make it to this fair, but there is always the August fair...Yee Haw!

Whitney actually had a good steer, Mike thought it would do a lot better, but at least Whitney did a good job.(;

Whitney giving her steer a bath. How cute is she!!! (I mean Whitney of course.)

The awesome duo...Matt and Mike

Colton and Whit

Whitney hates this picture, because the guy was helping her. I personally am grateful for the guy helping her.(;

No comments: