Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I thought for Father's Day, it would be fun to find out from our kids what their favorite thing is about their dad. This is what they all said: Whit said, "He lets us be around animals and be in fairs and ride the horses." Kate said, "I like that he takes me on daddy daughter dates." Dalaney's favorite thing about Mike is, "he's nice and he snuggles with me." Ethan's only comment is "baby cows!" Mike, you are a great dad, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better! Some of my favorite things about Mike are: He isn't afraid to have fun, he doesn't get embarrased too easily, he puts up with me, and he loves me no matter what. Love ya babe!We had a primary activity where we had the kids decorate these ties for their dads. Mike, being the good sport that he is, tied 90 ties for me.
Mike's dad, Dennis, is such a good man. He is a great grandpa who loves our children and supports them. I'm grateful to have him for a father-in-law.My dad is such a great example to me. He has taught me so much and continues to teach me new things all the time. I couldn't have asked for a greater dad!

No comments: