Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Kate!

Katelynn celebrated her birthday a week ago. For her birthday, Mike and I took her to dinner and then let her go and choose her gift (a Nintendo DS...surprising!) For her party, she wanted to go swimming, so I called my cousin Nat, and she said we could come and swim at her pool. We all had a ton of fun, and Mike was a good sport and got in the pool with all the little girls.(; I'm not quite ready for a swimsuit yet...Anyway, Kate is such a fun part of our family. She tends to be our little trouble maker and also our little peacemaker at the same time. I love her for her sweet yet sassy personality. She is always making us laugh. She is a great helper, when she's not in the bathroom(: ...It's the second child syndrome (right, Kath!) Anyway, our family would definitely not be the same with out her. We love you Kate!

Good Wood...Yum!

Of course, Kate got the ribs.

If you haven't had the brownie and icecream at Good Wood, you have to try it! It is the best dessert ever. Plus, they don't sing to you on your birthday, they just bring you the yummy dessert.(:

Singing to Kate.

The gang at the pool.

Dalaney having fun on the diving board.

Joie, Kate and McKailey

Whitney and Ethan

Ethan, of course, loves the water and is a total dare devil.

Mike, playin' in the pool. Thanks a ton Natalie!

No comments: