I can't believe how big my baby is getting. It makes me so sad that he is growing soooo fast! I took these pictures of him last month, he is already 3 months old. CRAZY! Spencer smiles a ton! He loves to cuu at you and chat a lot. He is so sweet. Anyway, I am finally learning how to photoshop a little and I thought these turned out sort of cute. Enjoy!(:


I accidently uploaded this picture twice.(;
























4 comments:
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS 3 MONTHS OLD THEY GROW WAY TO FAST, I LOVE HIS ONESIE, WHAT A CUTE, TAKE CARE!!!
They are very cute pics.It is amazing how fast they grow up. Kenistyn is sitting up now. Crazy!
He is sooo cute! He is also getting so tall! Sorry mom I got on "your blog"
LOVE,KATELYNN
Karin- so glad to finally to see your blog, and baby too! He is so cute! All of your kids are! Wade and I were on here and wondering why we never get together with y'all. ?? We're in the same phase of life, FAMILY, and we kinda like y'all too! :) Maybe sometime this summer?
Congrats again on your new little one! Precious!
Post a Comment