Kristi, Sarah, my mom, Kathy, and me
Monday, December 20, 2010
Black Friday
I seriously LOVE Black Friday! Even when I have nothing to buy, I love just going and experiencing it each year. This year was a little crazy. I don't know about all of you, but midnight sales...who came up with that!(: Me, my mom, my sisters (Kathy and Kristi), and our new sis-in-law Sarah decided to pull an all nighter. We hit the Modbe store at 11pm, headed to walmart at midnight, ate at Denny's at 2am, and then finished up the rest of our shopping everywhere else and got home around 9:30am. Normally that all would have been fine, but I couldn't come home and sleep the rest of the day, because we had my grandma's 90th birthday bash to attend. So I took a quick power nap and then headed off to the party with my kids (Mike had to work). The next day was Saturday, and we had a family party in Ogden. So I was seriously a zombie for the whole weekend. Was it worth it? Of course it was! I loved every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























3 comments:
You are crazy. I am a zombie when I have a full nights sleep.
Hey Karin, I just found your blog off of Amy's. Your family is too cute. I love this picture of your mom and sister (and in-law). It's so good to see them, it's been a long time.
SO fun! And your header is super cute too by the way!
Post a Comment