Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Mike!

Right before Thanksgiving, we celebrated Mike's birthday! This year for Mike's b-day, we took the kids and went to Red Robin to celebrate. We also got to go out with his siblings on the night before Thanksgiving to celebrate his and Matt's b-day. It's such a fun time of year, and I love that we get to celebrate a ton and have fun traditions that go along with his birthday. I love Mike so much! I feel like we've been through a lot together and every year as we get older, life just seems to be getting better and better. Happy birthday babe!


Showin' off his new boots. Dalaney is holding the candy and cd we got for him.

3 comments:

ChicChat said...

He is such a good looking guy. ;)

Melissa said...

Happy Bday Mike! Y'all are such a cute family! And y'all are so fun, too!

The Holdaway Family said...

Red Robin....yummm...that commercial is so funny/weird!


Looks like he had a great day!