I love going right after Thanksgiving and picking out our Christmas tree. We've had fake trees before, and yes they are way easier. You don't have to worry about them dying, or worry that they aren't going to get watered, or worry that they are going to combust if you plug the lights in (I've totally had to worry about that before). Anyway, we keep going back to the live trees, because they just smell SO good! It's become a fun tradition to pick the perfect tree out, and this year we left it totally up to the kids. I think they did a great job.

The One!(:

Ethan wanted this one (seriously, it was like 12 feet tall!)

The finished result...ok, we did tweek it a little after it fell over and most of the ornaments fell off, but you get the idea.(:
1 comment:
We get a real tree too and nothing smells like it!!!! Beautiful!
Post a Comment