On December 4th, my grandma turned 90! My grandma is such an amazing woman. Growing up, I was lucky enough to live right next door to her. So we got to spend a lot of time with her. Some things I loved about being at grandmas house growing up, was watching old movies and of course watching Lawrence Welk. Having sleepovers where we would take turns rubbing each others backs, and of course always getting into the candy jar. My grandma is one of the strongest women I know. She lost my grandpa in 1975. She went on to work at BYU in the veterens office, and she served 5 missions. She has a ton of grandchildren, and even more great grandchildren. All I can say, is that she is amazing! I love her, and I love that my children get to spend so much time with her, and learn from her example. We love you grandma!

Isn't she beautiful! My parents put this whole party together for my grandma, and I got to make the invites. I love how they turned out!


My grandma with 4 of her 6 kids. My dad is the second one from the right.

All the kids thought that it was great that they got to run around in the gym. Sarah was nice enough to entertain them.(:

This is what happens when I try to take a nice picture of my parents! (thank you David and Katelynn!)

I finally got it!

Me and some of my cousins. It was so fun to see everyone and to be able to chat with them. (Do I look tired? Because I totally was!(:)

A little chunk of all of my grandmas great grandchildren. this picture was super fun to take.(:
3 comments:
Great invitation! I think both Whit and Kate resemble her!
What a neat party! I cannot believe you were able to go to that after your shop-a-thon!!
She is an amazing woman! I love your Grandma!
Post a Comment