Traditionally, the day after Christmas is our, stay in pajamas, relax all day, watch movies, play the wii, eat all our candy day. But since this year the day after Christmas happened to be Sunday, our traditions were put aside just a little. Instead of staying in our PJ's, watching movies, and playing the wii, we got up, played with toys, got ready for church, went to church, and relaxed the rest of the day. Mike had to go to work on Monday, so I feel like we kind of got jipped this year, but we still got a little playing in.(: The rest of Christmas break was very relaxing for me and the kids. I actually enjoyed having them home Most of the time.(: We did tons of make-up, sang Karaoke, hung out in our pjs (pretty much the whole week), and played tons of Just Dance 2 on the wii (Super fun!!) 

Everyone LOVES the Legos.
One of Dalaney's favorite gifts is her make-up case...let's just say that HOPEFULLY practice will make perfect.(:
Case in point.(:
Dalaney decided to pull out THREE of her teeth in one night. They were kind of all hanging there, because she refused to let us pull them out. She finally did it and was excited for the Tooth Fairy to come.(:
Whitney practicing with her new make-up.
The girls wanted me to do their make-up. Aren't they gorgeous!
The boys watching all the new movies.
This picture pretty much sums up our Christmas Break. We looked like this all week (including me) But it was so fun and a much needed relaxation week. I can't wait till next year.(:
























3 comments:
I love seeing your cute little family. It is so great that you have five kids. I love it. I want to be you when I grow up. Too bad, I only get to have 4. It is so heart-warming to see your family enjoy time together.
I love all of these Christmas posts. I especially love that you post pictures of of YOU. You're the one I want to see. And you look gorgeous!
I love all of these Christmas posts. I especially love that you post pictures of of YOU. You're the one I want to see. And you look gorgeous!
Post a Comment