The last day of school before Christmas break ended up being a "Snow Day." We woke up to a TON of snow and they ended up canceling school. I was told that that hadn't happened for 30 years. I was excited for the kids, but not so excited that I had Sweat Rolls for the girls teachers for their Christmas gift (more for me to snarf down). Anyway, we ended up spending the day in the snow. In our neighborhood, I was on our 4-wheeler pulling kids around, and then there were two other cars pulling kids on sleds. It was really fun to just enjoy the day together. I was really glad that I was done with everything, so I could just spend the day with my kids.
Seriously!!!!
The cute kids before they started to freeze
Ethan (in his girl gloves and hat)(:
That is ME in my backyard. It was totally above my knees. CRAZY!
I didn't know that Kate was taking this picture, but I love it. It shows the Bennetts and the Monroes that were also pulling kids around.
Ethan and McKay loved being pulled around on the sled.
























1 comment:
That is a GREAT picture of your house in all that snow! :)
That was a fun day here too!
Post a Comment