So, Mike and I went to a Jazz game the other night. Right when the game started, we realized that it was not going to be a good one.(: Seriously, does anyone else think that the Jazz are playing a little like a High School team lately?? Anyway, I took my fun new camera with me, and I'm glad I did, because I was just a little bored! (I took a picture of my knee at one point, so I was probably more than a little bored!) Anyway, it was fun to have a date night with Mike, so I'll take it.
The start of the super exciting game!(:
Still smiling...
starting to go down hill...
Is this an amazing shot of my jeans or what!?!(:
Everyone was leaving...that's how bad it was.
The look of total disgust!(:
The final score...Really Jazz??(:
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























1 comment:
That stinks that you went to such a crappy Jazz game! It could have been so much better! Great pics though!
Post a Comment