Monday, January 24, 2011

IPAD...What??

So the Orthodontist that we decided to take Katelynn to, gives you an IPAD when you get braces. Crazy, I know. When we got the IPAD, I totally told my kids that it was mine, and that it wasn't a toy. It didn't take very long before my kids totally could run the thing better than me! Even Spencer can work it. Anyway, I've found that it is the best babysitter that I could have. Ethan and Spencer could sit and watch "Ferdinand the Bull" all day...Not that I've let them do that.(: McKay was over at our house the other day, and the boys had to show him their new "toy."

By the way, if you want to go to a great Ortho, and get a free IPAD, then go see Dr. Thomas in Salem. (There's your shout out Tricia)(:

5 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Thanks for the shout out!!! Glad your kids love the iPad it's funny how after getting it you wonder how you ever lived without it!

Amy said...

Okay, that is awesome! We love ours and it cracks me up to see Liam totally navigate himself around!

Wendy said...

Max needs braces...is that totally wrong to drive all the way down there just for the IPAD?! I guess I could have you cut my hair, too! Right?!

Randi said...

Woah! Wait...I have TWO kids who need braces, TWO. Does that mean we get TWO IPADS??? If so, we are sooo going there instead of where I was planning to go. :)

The Holdaway Family said...

Bailey needs braces and that is pretty close to us...