Tuesday, September 13, 2011

4-Wheeling, Gigantic Smores, and Good Friends

To start our fun Labor Day Weekend off, we went 4-wheeling with our good friends the Rosenbaums.  I am totally ashamed to say that it was actually the first time this year that we've taken the 4-wheelers out (sad I know).  Anyway, we rode up Skyline drive until we found a good spot to have a picnic dinner.  We ate, laughed, of course took pictures (lots of them)(: and just enjoyed being with each other.
The men had plenty to talk about....HUNTING!(:
Liz brought pop rocks for all the kids, so of course we had to get a good tongue pic.(:
Me and cute Liz - yes, I know I am like double her size...I may never get a picture with her again because of that!(:
Liz's daughter Ella was having WAY too much fun with the camera.(:
Dalaney having a Diva moment.
Kate and Whit in their gear.(:

 

Ethan...being Ethan.
Me and my sweetie
Spencer found a good walking stick and totally looked like a little old man walking with it.
On the ride home...I think we wore them out, just a little.(:
After we went 4-wheeling, we came back to our house to make good ol' smores.  Liz bought HUMONGOUS marshmallows so of course the smores were doubly good!
The kids all had fun jumping on the trampoline
It was seriously the perfect way to start our Labor Day Weekend.  Thanks for the fun night, Rosenbaums!(:

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Karin, you are teeny tiny..your friend just happens to be smaller. YOU are so skinny! I wish I looked like you!

The Holdaway Family said...

Wendy is right, you are tiny! You can come stand next to me and I will be quadruple your size!

Looks like you guys had a great time up the canyon!

Nicole said...

You are Mike are seriously the cutest couple I know in real life. And you have a super cute family!!

Liz said...

That was such a fun night! My kids STILL talk about it and what a great time they had! You should tell Mike that "Matt and Lindsey, or Lisa, or Liza, or Lana" want to get together again really soon! :) ha ha!