Sunday, September 18, 2011

Baby Shower Time

My youngest brother and his wife are going to have their first baby in a few weeks.  We are getting so excited to have baby Madelynn here.  Last week we had a baby shower for them.  What I love about Baby Showers is that you get to eat yummy food and hang out with such fun people.  We had it at my mom's house and it really was a lot of fun. 
This is the invite I made for the shower (thanks to pinterest).  I probably should have blurred some things out, but oh well.(:

Cute Sarah (my sis-in-law) we LOVE her!!

Playing the famous "Candy Bar Game"...it's tradition.

Sarah and her cute sisters...can you tell?!?

The oh so yummy, and oh so sinful dessert that Whit and I made for the shower (thank you again pinterest).  It has a layer of chocolate chip cookie dough, a layer of oreos, and a layer of brownie.  Are you drooling yet??

My cousins wife, Melissa, my cousin, Annie, and my sweet Aunt Belvadean

My cousin Natalie (who is leaving this week to go to France on her mission) and my Grandma

Cute Lindsay, my sis-in-law, my model sister Kathy (he he), and my awesome mom.

my cousins, Natalie, Christianne, and Amy...So fun to catch up with them.


Of course London is always full of smiles!(:

Kate and Brynna...lounging comfortably on grandpa's chair

Me and Whit...she seriously was totally choking me in this picture and totally smiling about it.(:

4 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun. Dying to try the dessert.

Amy C said...

It was such a fun shower! I had fun visiting with you and seeing people I haven't seen in a long time. And that dessert, was to.die.for! Yummy!

Melissa said...

Karin~I totally recognize your face! How did we know each other?!? your family is adorable.

The Holdaway Family said...

That dessert looks devine! Looks like it was a great shower!