Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ethan Starts School

Ethan gets to go to 2 preschools this year!(:  He was really excited to start at a preschool in our neighborhood and to continue going to the Head Start preschool at the Elementary school.  Every day is an adventure with Ethan...especially the mornings.  I don't know how other little boys are, but Ethan wants to wear what HE wants to wear and he wants to wear it the way HE wants to wear it (buttons buttoned clear to the top, shirts tucked in TIGHT, sleeves rolled up so they hit just at the right spot, etc).  Many of you might be surprized that he isn't wearing his cowboy clothes (because heaven knows he has a ton of them), but right before school started, we bought him the tennis shoes he is wearing in the pictures.  Needless to say, he wants to wear them EVERY day...and yes, he has worn them with his wranglers (it's a battle I choose not to fight).  Anyway, he loves school...just as much as I do!(:
First day at his "little school"

first day at his "big school"

It was so cute to watch McKay and Spencer waving goodbye to him.(:

1 comment:

Britt said...

I love the waving picture!