
On August 29
th we celebrated Grandpa
Boynton's Birthday. Grandpa
Boynton, is technically Mike's grandpa, but since he is the only living grandpa that I have ever had, I like to think that he is mine too.(: We all met together in a park up north and had a nice evening all together. We ate a yummy dinner, the kids got to play in the park, the
grand kids shared their favorite memory with grandpa, and of course we all had yummy birthday cake. Of course I had my camera and was able to take lots of fun pictures of everyone ( I seriously might be known as aunt crazy camera lady)....it's all for the sake of history....right!?!

Studly Spencer

My niece, Morgan (she seriously just sat down and posed until I took her picture.)-so funny.

Cute Megan (another niece)

Morgan and Savannah
Katelynn, just being silly.

Can you see Spencer's face?? He is terrified! Nothing like your big sister to make you do something you don't want to do!(:
Colton and Whit being...teenagers.(:

DeAnna, Cathy (Mike's mom), Grandpa
Boynton, Grandma
Boynton, and
Mitsi(I think that is totally spelled wrong.)

Cute Austin (my nephew)

The Gang

Ethan and Morgan

And yes, that is my husband sitting on his grandpa's lap. Why you might ask...I really don't know why...just being goofy.(:
3 comments:
So fun. I'm so glad you captured those memories. (I wonder how Grandpa's leg is doing after Mike sat on it. LOL)
beautiful fam.. and whit is growing up!!! shes so pretty
Wow, Mike sure does look like his Grandpa! It's nice to know that he will age nicely!
Post a Comment