Every year for the last 3 years, we have had an annual back to school fashion show. The girls get really excited to show off their new clothes, and I just get excited that it's finally time for school to start (I know you're all thinking the same thing)(: My girls have developed into quite the models. They have the face down and even all of the moves. It always ends up being a lot of fun. This year it ended up being on my brother Mike's b-day too so we got to celebrate that a little bit too. Ethan and Grandma Great decided to get in on the show this year.(:
Of course, I guess it means you actually have to buy school clothes.... I didn't this year.
I bought shoes and I'm getting socks and underwear online tonight.
Before you think I'm a horrible mother- we are having a Camp Rock Party tomorrow! The kids haven't caught the whole thing on TV yet and we don't have a DVR.
So I'll be the one screaming down the hill to get the movie at Blockbuster!
And I forgive you for having another friend named Amy.... because she sounds so fun!
Holy Cow, woman! You have been super busy! I love it. You are the best mom ever and I can only wish that I will be half as cool as you! Ian totally didn't believe that was Delaney. You really need to think about locking them in a closet...just kidding!
Your family is so stinking cute! How do you find time to do all that you do...seems like I do well to get dinner on the table...boy, I need to have this baby...not that that will make life any easier!
I think that you and I have the same taste in names, or I just like your taste in names...LOL!
Hey Karin! It's Stephanie Caldwell! I know it's been a long time, but I have to tell you, I hardly recognized you. How do you keep getting even more beautiful the older we get? And after 4 kids! You look great! Hope all is well!
I hear ya- yeah school starts tommorow! My girls love to put on fashion shows with their new school clothes! They are so fun- your girls are darling and very talented as well. I'm very impressed with your daughters sewing for the fair! My girls have no hope, unless Grandma steps in.
What a cute idea!! That looks like so much fun. I love that Katelynn is holding up a notebook with "TROY" on it. Melissa has the same exact one. I guess if all of us moms are going to say O-Edward, I guess the girsl will start saying O-Troy!!! :)
You're so Awesome. You're much beter keeping up on your blog than I am. You have such a cute family and I'm glad to be apart of it. Loe ya,sis! Camille
I am a very lucky wife who gets to stay home with my children while my husband works REALLY hard. I have 5 kids who I totally love-most of the time. I am lucky enough to have my own hair salon in my home and so I work one or two days a week.
14 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I bet your girls love it. I love the picture of Grandma!
What a fun idea!
Of course, I guess it means you actually have to buy school clothes.... I didn't this year.
I bought shoes and I'm getting socks and underwear online tonight.
Before you think I'm a horrible mother- we are having a Camp Rock Party tomorrow! The kids haven't caught the whole thing on TV yet and we don't have a DVR.
So I'll be the one screaming down the hill to get the movie at Blockbuster!
And I forgive you for having another friend named Amy.... because she sounds so fun!
Holy Cow, woman! You have been super busy! I love it. You are the best mom ever and I can only wish that I will be half as cool as you! Ian totally didn't believe that was Delaney. You really need to think about locking them in a closet...just kidding!
Your family is so stinking cute! How do you find time to do all that you do...seems like I do well to get dinner on the table...boy, I need to have this baby...not that that will make life any easier!
I think that you and I have the same taste in names, or I just like your taste in names...LOL!
Hey Karin! It's Stephanie Caldwell! I know it's been a long time, but I have to tell you, I hardly recognized you. How do you keep getting even more beautiful the older we get? And after 4 kids! You look great! Hope all is well!
I hear ya- yeah school starts tommorow! My girls love to put on fashion shows with their new school clothes! They are so fun- your girls are darling and very talented as well. I'm very impressed with your daughters sewing for the fair! My girls have no hope, unless Grandma steps in.
We have never done this in our home. :) What a fabulous tradition! Love it!
I love fashion shows! Cute new clothes girls. Good luck in your new classes.
What a cute idea!! That looks like so much fun. I love that Katelynn is holding up a notebook with "TROY" on it. Melissa has the same exact one. I guess if all of us moms are going to say O-Edward, I guess the girsl will start saying O-Troy!!! :)
Great idea!! Looks like fun. Perfect for girls.
You're so Awesome. You're much beter keeping up on your blog than I am. You have such a cute family and I'm glad to be apart of it. Loe ya,sis!
Camille
Super cute! We always did fashion shows growing up. I can't wait to do it with my kids! I love Ethan being a part of the fun!
Hey Girl! I think I am getting the hang of this! Ohhhh babeeee!!!! Love ya!!!!
Post a Comment