
On Thursday of this last week, my sister and her family moved home from Scotland. We, of course, were all so excited. We decided that we would have a little family reunion. All of my brothers and sisters were there. The only two missing were Mike and my brother-in-law, Travus(they were working.) We hung out at my mom and dad's all morning. For lunch we all drove up the canyon and had a hot dog roast (a favorite family tradition). After that we hung out some more and just enjoyed being together. I am so close to my family, and I am so grateful for that. I can honestly say that they are all my best friends. I don't know what my parents did, but they did something right, because we all love just being together.


My sister Kristi and her cute baby Jeremy

My mom, brother Mike, sister-in-law Lindsay and my nephews and niece


Classic log picture.
This is all of my nieces and nephews (on the Robbins side). Ethan is the only one missing. He was napping and there was no way I was going to wake him up.(:
1 comment:
How fun that you guys were all able to get together, and even Kristi! I bet her and her family are glad to be back!
Post a Comment