Whitney - 5th grade
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Finally goin' back(:
So my girls were super excited to go back to school...and I was super excited too. There is nothing like having your house clean by 9am and having it stay clean all day long. Whitney and Katelynn were both up and dressed by 7am the first day of school. They both had picked out their outfits and even their jewelry weeks before, so they were totally prepared. I think they did a great job.(:
Whitney - 5th grade
Katelynn - 3rd grade
My girls and their BFFs, Jessica, Samantha, and Ashley
Whitney - 5th grade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























5 comments:
So, do you have morning sickness???
Cute!
I'm trying really hard to ignore Amy C's comment and not ask the obvious question....
Unless of course you've already announced it and I'm just one of the last to know. In that case- spill it.
Hint, Hint. Yes. and Amy H. you're not the last to know.(:
Congratulations Karin! How on earth do you do it? I have had such a tough go at just two kids! I love them to death, but man! They keep me really busy! (Work keeps me busy too!) Your children are beautiful! I love what you said about your hair in HS...if only, right? I don't ever remember a good hair day for me...maybe I would have been asked out if I learned then how to do it!
It was so great to talk to you! You really are wonderful! And...CONGRATS!!! I told Ian and he said did you tell her you already knew it???
Post a Comment