Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tagged

So my friend Amy W. tagged me. I have been tagged before, but I'm a little slow on figuring out how to actually answer a tag (I'm still new at this...right!) So since I figured it out, sort of, here it goes.

The last 3 things I purchased:
groceries
the new Jonas Brothers CD (a must have in our home).
Phenigrin (for morning sickness)


The last 3 songs I downloaded:
Ok, I am totally behind the times. I have never downloaded a song, so I'll just tell you my 3 favorite songs right now.(:
Anything Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, or Demi Lovato-don't knock it, I've seen them on most of your playlists too.(:
I'm getting back into country music right now, so I love Sugarlands "All I wanna do"
and last but not least, I love Jason Mraz "I'm Yours"

The last 3 places I visited:
Mexico--love, love, loved it.
Disneyland
Ephraim-softball tournament.

My 3 favorite movies:
Runaway bride
Sweet Home Alabama
Mary Poppins

My 3 favorite possessions:
All of my pictures
My car (it is my second home(:)
My flat iron (if I would have had one in high school, my life would have been so much easier.

3 things I can't live without:
My television-I know that's silly, but there is nothing like turning on the tv and vegging.
My flat iron and blow dryer-trust me, my hair is scary with out them.
oh yeah, and my family.(:

My 3 wishes:
That we could be completely stable, financially.
That I could travel to a new and fun place at least once a year.
That I could learn how to discipline Ethan.(:

3 things I haven't done yet:
mastered the art of cooking
learn a second language. (Mucho Frio doesn't count mom.)
had a baby naturally-that will never happen!(:

My 3 favorite dishes:
My grandma's fried chicken
Cafe Rio...anything
Enchiladas

3 celebrities I'd want to hang out with:
Clinton and Stacy from "what not to wear"
Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill (they count as one)
Jack Black

3 things that freak me out:
Heights
big spiders
sharks

3 things I'm good at:
shopping
doing hair -at least I think so.(:
decorating

3 things I'm currently coveting:
clothes that actually fit me
a Toyota Camry hybrid
a European getaway

3 bloggers I tagged
Whitney
Malissa
Camille
(and anyone else who wants too.)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey, are you pregnant? Congrats if so. So what is this Phenigrin stuff? does it work?

Cory and Cheri said...

ditto on the phenigrin...i know what it's for...i had it too only through IV:( this last time around i got Zolfan, one word..amazing! I'm guessing thats your way of announcing or to see who took the time to read it;)..congratulations?

J and J Haroldsen said...

pretty subtle!!! hope you feel great today (or atleast part of it)

Kelly M said...

Forget the Phenigrin go straight to Zofran! Trust me it is worth the extra money! Congratulations.
P.S. That didn't take too long!

Hugs from mom said...

Congratulations Karin! Cameron asked this morning if I had read your blog. I thought you had a big announcement here, but I admit, it was a little hard to find. Anyway, don't worry, Kaetlyn's doing a great job of spreading the news. :)