Thursday, July 16, 2009

4th of July

Prepare yourselves for a HUGE post. We had so much fun this last 4th of July weekend that I have a ton of pictures. On the 3rd we had a fun hot dog roast with the Smith family. We were missing Matt and Krista, and Jason and Elisa, but everyone else was able to come. Dalaney, Kamri, Makell, and Kate
Grandpa Smith, Kennastyn (sorry Camille, I know that is spelled wrong), Spencer, and Grandma Smith
The kids having fun on our trampoline. I'll give you one guess on who tore the net!?! (Ethan)
Brooklyn, Brynlyn, Luke, and Ethan
Camille and Kennastyn (I love this picture!)
My brother-in-law, Matt, and sisters-in-law, Jenni and Camille
We ended the night with a FANTASTIC Fire Work show.

On the 4th, we got to go to my sisters house in Saratoga Spings, and go boating. It has kind of become a tradition, and it is a ton of fun.
Lindsay and EthanWhitney and KatelynnThe gang on the lake.The Professor and Gilligan...I mean Ethan and David.(:
Dalaney and Jefferson
Whitney trying to wake board...
Lindsay trying to wake board...
Mike trying to wake board...
David Actually wake boarding.(:
Ethan and Mike
Jefferson taking his annual 4th of July nap on the boat.
Dave, Jesse, Whitney, Brynna, Kate
I had to get a picture of the boys in their red, white, and blue.

After boating all day, Mike and I took the girls to Stadium of Fire. We've never gone before, and when we found out the the Jonas Brothers were coming, it was a no brainer (Mostly because Mike LOVES the Jonas Brothers.)(: Dave and Lindsay watched the boys for us, so we owe them a huge thank you. Thanks guys! Can you spot my family?
Watching the Jo Bros. Is it bad that Mike and I know the words to every song, and weren't ashamed to sing them?
Kate getting a closer look.(:
I think that Dalaney had the most fun. She stood up on the bleachers and sang and danced her heart out. This is her doing her diva moves while singing. Every chance she got, she would yell, "I love you Jonas Brothers!" It was hilarious!
Complete happiness!
My future sons-in-law...you might know them as a little group called the Jonas Brothers.(:
Our night ended with great fireworks!
I love America!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I better be invited to the Smith/Jonas wedding! Looks like a great holiday and I love Ethan's cowboy boots.

ChicChat said...

These are the times your kids will remember. How fun! (And actually, I would have spelled it Kenastyn, but Matt wanted to call her "Keni" so...it is "Kenistyn". Love you guys!

Melissa said...

Such cute pics karin. And I love your photo edits, too. Fun stuff. :) If you ever have great digital sites or info to pass along, I love that business! So, let me know!

Your kids are so lucky to be having such a fun summer! I wish it would never end! ahhhh....

La Penseuse Viable said...

Karin! It was so fun to see you at the Spanish Fork parade. You have such a beautiful family! (And future family, that is...)