Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Softball or Bust...

We finally finished up our softball season. Both of the girls really learned a lot this year and had a lot of fun. After all was said and done (long story) Kate ended up playing for the Jaguars. She had great coaches, that made it a lot of fun. Katelynn can hit just about anything that is pitched to her, unless she is playing in a game.(; During the games, she would get really nervous, but she still did great. Kate and her friend BriannaSuch determination!

Whitney made it on to the Twins. She had the best coach who really taught her a lot. She lives and breaths for softball. She would play it all day long if we let her. She has even started watching baseball on T.V. (I don't know where my cute little girly, girl went) Anyway, her team ended up winning the season, then winning city tournament, and they placed second in state tournament. I don't have any pictures from state finals, because someone forgot to put my card back in my camera (yeah that would be me!)


Whits team after winning city tournament

Here's to another awesome year!

2 comments:

Hugs from mom said...

Congratulations to both your girls. And to you too. Softball season takes a lot of patience from the whole family. (Which is why I haven't suggested that sport to my kids). I admire any family that can sit in 90 degree weather at dinner time to watch a game!

Tanya said...

Hey, how are you....? I haven't heard from you in years. Thank goodness for facebook. I found your blog. We have one as well, it's griffethfam.blogspot.com I haven't updated it for a while, we've been moving, and just got our internet again.
Where do you guys live? Hope to hear from you so we can do LOTS of catching up. Talk to ya soon.

Tanya Griffeth