I am happy to know it's just not Liam. I will get him dressed for the day and 5 minutes later he comes out wearing his pajamas again. Such cute cheeks!
I am a very lucky wife who gets to stay home with my children while my husband works REALLY hard. I have 5 kids who I totally love-most of the time. I am lucky enough to have my own hair salon in my home and so I work one or two days a week.
7 comments:
That is so classic. I bet I could find a bare bum picture if Mike, too. :) That kid is so funny!
I am happy to know it's just not Liam. I will get him dressed for the day and 5 minutes later he comes out wearing his pajamas again. Such cute cheeks!
I wish My pants jeans would fit as good backwards as they do forwards. What a cute family!
That is so funny!! we need to get together soon!!! and catch up! your family is getting so big!!!
Fun stuff! Lol. Very cute.
So adorable.
Love the last pic! Too, too cute!
Post a Comment