Since we aren't going on any major vacations this year, we decided to do a few things that we have never done here in Utah. We have never taken our girls to Lagoon, until the other day. It was really fun to spend the day with the girls. My mom watched the boys for us (thanks a ton mom!) so we got to really enjoy Lagoon. Most of us anyway...Mike got sick. The umbrella ride did him in, so he spent the rest of the day following us girls around, trying not to vomit.(: And yes, I said the umbrella ride.(: Anyway here our some pics from our fun day.
I loved Lagoon growing up! But the Umbrella ride...come on Mike! Tell him the next time to take some Bonine before he goes to the park and he will be set for 8 hours of going around and around!
I am a very lucky wife who gets to stay home with my children while my husband works REALLY hard. I have 5 kids who I totally love-most of the time. I am lucky enough to have my own hair salon in my home and so I work one or two days a week.
4 comments:
I loved Lagoon growing up! But the Umbrella ride...come on Mike! Tell him the next time to take some Bonine before he goes to the park and he will be set for 8 hours of going around and around!
Ha ha thats funny Brian gets sick on some of those rides too. Come on GUYS lol.
Looks like you had a great time. Sorry Karin...we all have weak stomachs!
The umbrella ride!?!?!? What the...
Post a Comment