Saturday, July 11, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple Openhouse


My sister, Kristi, was visiting from Idaho, so we decided to load up the kids and go to the temple openhouse. The Temple was awesome, of course. I love how warm it is. There are lots of browns, golds, and dark wood. It was so different from most temples, but I really liked it.

Notice Ethan in this picture. We have about 5 of these, and he looks the same in all of them. He was being super fun, like always.

All the kids.

The awesome view from the temple.

When we came out from the temple, I noticed this parking lot and sign. The sign says, " Free speech standing area." I thought it was funny that the " Free Speech standing area, was a huge puddle.(:

Of course, a trip to JCW's was a must for lunch.

Spencer, being a good sport.

No comments: