Monday, July 13, 2009

Cute Pictures.....of cows?????

So, we went for a ride the other day to see Mike's cows. They are currently residing in Moroni.(: Anyway, I brought my camera along so that we could take some fun pictures of the kids out in the field. We got to Moroni, and the mosquitos were crazy, so I decided to stay in the car with Spencer. I gave the camera to Mike and told him to get some good pictures. Needless to say, when they got back to the car, I wasn't very happy that these were the cute pictures I ended up with...
Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE cows?!?

3 comments:

Haley said...

That's so funny. I'll bet he knows the names of all the cows. You have to remember them too...

brianandruth said...

Ha Ha thats too funny!!

Farmgirl said...

Hey but it looks like a heard increase on our side!! That's a nice stick man on the rib! You guys should look that one up in the brand book sometime! lol