So, I am behind...again!(: On April 25th, it was our 13 year anniversary! I can hardly believe that it has been 13 years since that beautiful, perfect morning that we were married. I feel like it was just yesterday until I see all the gray in my hair (and in Mike's goatee), when I see our 5 children running around (or us running them around), and on the days that I feel just plain old, then the 13 years all come flooding back to me. What an amazing journey it's been so far! I can't wait for what's to come!



We had decided that for our anniversary this year that we would go to Disneyland (because of our season passes). Well, we were never really able to find a time that would work for us to go. So finally, Mike suggested that we go to Park City instead. Of course, I loved that idea, because I love the Escala Resort, and I LOVE to shop. My parents took the kids for a couple of nights for us, and we were able to go and relax and just enjoy being together.
Our "mini" apartment
Sportin' our new shades.
1 comment:
That is awesome! LOVE the wedding pic! Jorge and I hit 13 years tomorrow. Time sure does fly! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment