Thursday, June 24, 2010

Showers and Shopping!

Every year, my mom, sisters, and sister-in-laws go shopping in Park City. I, of course, LOVE this tradition. We usually go around my mom's b-day in May to celebrate her b-day. This year, my brother Dave, and his wife Lindsay, live in Vegas. So we decided that we would just make a huge weekend out of it. So Friday night, we had a baby shower for Lindsay (she is having a baby girl in July.) And then on Saturday morning we went to Park City to shop for the day. We missed my sister, Kristi again this year (She's anti-social...JUST KIDDING Kristi!) but we got my sister-in-law Lorelei to go even though she was mega prego at the time.(: I love my family and I love fun traditions that help us to spend more time together.

Lindsay and Dave at the shower. My brother thinks his arms, calves, etc. are fabulous, and he loves to show them off.(: ( He probably will read this and say "Oh, I don't think...I know!)(:

Little Lilly, Lorelei, my mom, Lindsay, and Kathy. (Most of the bags in my car are mine...I found a ton of good deals!)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am sooo sorry I missed the shower. I was thinking it was saturday so when I looked at the invite saturday morning, I felt sooo bad that I missed it. We'll have to get a gift to them.
your invites were super cute too! :)