Thursday, June 24, 2010

Robbins Family Pictures

So, as you can probably tell, we had a million things going on over Memorial Weekend. We had a baby shower, shopping, visiting cemeteries, my mom's b-day, and my dad's retirement. So, for the first time in years, my family was all together. So, of course we had to get some picutures. We didn't plan anything fancy, in fact, we just kind of threw it all togther. So nobody matched, we didn't have a professional to take the pictures, so we just totally winged it. The outcome...I love them! I have such an amazing family, so it's always fun to get pics with them.

My sweet Ethan trying to STOMP on the turtles.(:

My obedient Whitney picking up the turtle we told her NOT to pick up.(:

My sister Kathy and her sweet Bella.

Cute Kate

Ethan

My brother Jason, and sweet little Lilly.

The Gang

Grandma and Grandpa with ALL the grandkids. (This picture is already outdated. Lorelei just had William this week).

My awesome Family.

In our TRUE form!(:

Can ya tell that the kids were getting a little tired at this point!? (Notice Spencer 2nd to last)(:

I love how Bella is looking at Spencer!(:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't want to post on every post, but Your family looks like like they have so much fun together. Families are the best, And Your families is so cute! I think I want to start a Park City Trip with my mom and sisters, that looks awesome. I miss you on FB, but I do love to look at your blog.

Melissa said...

That is such a great photo of all the cousins. Wow! I can even imagine the orchistration to get that accomplished! Good job! and soo cute!

I wanna come visit you sometime and swap photoshop tricks. :)Can I?